Surviving Autocracy by Masha Gessen
It Was All A Lie: How the Republican Party Became Donald Trump is written by Stuart Stevens, an American travel writer, and political consultant. Because of Stevens' knowledge of the Republican Party, he is able to illustrate a devastating representation of a party that has lost its moral and political compass. He also offers a searing critique of the Republican Party's current state and the outcome of five decades of its hypocrisy and self-delusion dating back to the civil rights legislation of the early 1960s—Donald Trump. He also depicts in this book how racism has always been ingrained in the modern Grand Old Party's DNA.
In this comprehensive look into Surviving Autocracy by Masha Gessen, you'll gain insight with this essential resource as a guide to aid your discussions. Be prepared to lead with the following:
• More than 60 “done-for-you” discussion prompts available
• Discussion aid which includes a wealth of information and prompts
• Overall brief plot synopsis and author biography as refreshers
• Thought-provoking questions made for deeper examinations
• Creative exercises to foster alternate “if this was you” discussions
Please Note: This is a companion guide based on the Surviving Autocracy by Masha Gessen not affiliated to the original work or author in any way and does not contain any text of the original work. Please purchase or read the original work first.