In this quirky collection of drawings, Steve Breen explores the random (and sometimes horrifying) pleas of his children to draw everything from Jedi-corns to mutant presidents.
Featuring one hundred original color and black-and-white illustrations by the Pulitzer Prize–winning illustrator, Unicorn Executions and Other Crap My Kids Make Me Draw will have kids and parents laughing at the silly and bizarre illustrations Breen’s kids asked him to draw, like:
• Betty White punching out a silverback gorilla
• Disney princesses in forty years
• If humans had T-Rex proportions
• Vikings riding gorillas while blasting Metallica
• Secret mutant powers of US presidents
• And many more unusual requests
Unicorn Executions and Other Crap My Kids Make Me Draw is humorous, fun, witty, and a great gift for anyone looking for a laugh.